Special event organisers application
This form is for special event organisers only – and not for individual traders.
- If you are a street trader and want to trade at a special event in Lichfield City and need to apply for a street trading licence, please fill in our special events traders application form.
- If you are a special event organiser, please contact the licensing team (email email@example.com) before completing this form to double check your event is eligible and there are no event clashes in the city on your chosen dates.
As part of the form you will be asked to supply a number of documents including:
- A map marked to show where your event will take place.
- A copy of you previous year’s accounts (if the event has taken place before).
- A document to show the economic benefit of your event (if the event has taken place before).
- The latest version of your event management plan.
It is not possible to save your application and complete it later, so please ensure you have these electronic documents (word, .pdf. .jpg) to hand before you begin.
You will also be asked to pay a deposit when you submit the form, so please have a debit or credit card handy.
As part of this form, we will ask you for your email address. This is so we can keep you up to date on the progress of your application.